- Name : ๛Teneeber๛ < My.iD > [ IP : 18.104.22.168 ]
- Email / Msn: -
- วันที่: 9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2556 / 20:09
On midnight ; Shovel driver (K. Wanchai) found the sugar spill from the sugar belt conveyor. He checkedand found the sugar belt conveyor misalignment. He request shift M/T (K.Worawuth) to adjust alignment. Shift M/T checked and found the sugar lump to stick on the roller. Shift M/T use a fork to cleaningthe stick sugar from the sugar belt roller but missed and madethe belt pulling the fork into the sugar belt conveyor.Suddenly, the fork and his arms is pulled. His arm hang on the support of the sugar belt conveyor. He tried to pull his arm back and shout for stop the conveyor. F/M operator (K.Natee) to hear and inform to F/M supervisor (K.Somchai) to stop the sugar belt conveyor immediately. Then Operator help shift M/T to pull his arms back and send him to the hospital(BRH) for checking and treatment.
Hospital; the X-ray result was normal and suture at left wrist(open skin).
1. Informed to K.Kees, K.Narongsak and K. Rawhi.
2. Stop/LOTO the sugar belt conveyor and remove a fork from the conveyor.
3. Adjusted the sugar belt conveyor by OPS and 5S on this area.